The application for the “2023 Spring Semester NTUST Scholarship for Continuing International Ph.D. Students” begins from December 5th to December 16th, 2022. The guideline for this scholarship program is attached. Please read the following information and the guideline thoroughly if you plan to apply for the scholarship.
- A current Ph.D. student who is going to do 4th year (or above) of doctoral study.
- A Master’s student who entered the fast-track Ph.D. program at Taiwan Tech and has been awarded the NTUST Scholarship for a complete period of four years.
- Please note that students receiving other forms of financial aid from the R.O.C government or other sources are NOT eligible to apply.
- Regarding the Academic papers, applicants should be either the first author or the first author excluding their advisor.
Required Documents for Application:
- A photocopy of the Alien Resident Certificate & Student ID card
- A photocopy of the Postal Saving Account
- An official transcript of all coursework taken under the Ph.D. program
- A recommendation letter from your advisor
- Application form
- Application form for the advisor
- Academic papers that you have submitted, have published, or have been accepted in SCI/SSCI journals. (Conference papers are NOT acceptable)
- Website links to your academic papers
When & How to apply:
- Please refer to the attached guideline and read it thoroughly.
- The application is all “ONLINE”.
- The application period is from December 5th to December 16th 17:00 Please fill in the google form and upload all the required documents no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 16th. Late submission will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Application Link: https://bit.ly/2023NTUSTPhdScholarship
- Please double check all information and upload documents are correct before you submit your application. Please note that any modifications of your application information will NOT be accepted after your submission.
The application result announcement:
The result will be announced via school email on January 9th. The result cannot be changed or upgraded after the announcement, even if your academic paper status is updated during the application period.
If you have any questions about the application, you may contact Mr. Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org